Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We get a lot of questions about the scooter  rentals and tours. We have compiled a list of the most common questions that our customers ask.

Do you need a motorcycle license to drive the 50cc scooters?

No. The state of Nevada does not require a motorcycle permit for scooters that produce less than 2 horsepower.

Do you need insurance to drive the scooters?

Yes, we require that you have valid insurance. You must provide proof of insurance before you rent a scooter or join a tour.

Is there a deposit required?

Yes, We collect $100 deposit to cover damages, gas, or extra time if the scooters are not returned before the end of the prepaid period of time.

Do you provide helmets and safety gear?

Yes. We provide a helmet and goggles for all riders and we require that the helmet is worn at all times while operating the scooter.

What is the best place to ride?

The Las Vegas Strip is the best place to ride when you rent a scooter. You can easily cruise down the strip, look at all of the attractions, and stop along the way to take photos and enjoy the scenery.

Red Rock is also a great place to ride, but we do recommend this trip for more experienced riders. The best road to get to Red Rock is by traveling up Mt Charleston all the way to the park.

How fast do the scooters go?

They are rated for 30 miles per hour, but the speeds will vary depending on the scooter and the slope of the road. The scooters do not have speed governors so they will go as fast as 60 mph down hill.

Is it hard to ride a scooter?

Operating a scooter requires balance and quick reactions. Riding a scooter is not for everyone. We do not recommend scooters for anyone that is over 300 lbs, has poor balance, lack of coordination, suffers from anxiety, or has any health issues that would affect their ability to maintain control of the scooter.